Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Even Unicorns Need Coffee!

Over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog it is the second week of the 'Single Layer' challenge, all of the details can be found right here, but in a nut shell we are inviting you to make something for the challenge that is just one layer - quite a challenge I have to say as someone who likes lots of layers and sticking things in place lol.


The inspiration for my postcard came from a sentiment I saw on a t-shirt. There was a lot of masking involved in making this to build up the scene, in hindsight, I may have raised the cup to be sitting on the frame and the unicorns feet could be in the coffee but I do like the closed eyes look of anticipation and fun on his/her face.

The stamps I used are:
(Teacup is one of this months new releases at Stampotique so check them out if you have time!)

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love this!! Such a fun card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful postcard, I love the pink unicorn.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x