Wednesday, 12 April 2017

Just Add Bling


It's been an exciting month for Stampotique, we have collaborated with Lindy's Stamp Gang which has enabled me to try some products I've not used before, I confess to falling in love with the Black Forest Magical Shaker - it is awesome! A teeny, tiny sprinkle and a little water and the black powder develops in to a gorgeous mix of black and vibrant pinks, yellows and blues. I also used a Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray - the beautiful blue has a lovely lustre to it. 

A fun new Stampotique challenge begins today and it's perfect for all you crafty magpies out there: 'Bling It On' - all of the details can be found right here! My bling for this postcard is in the form of glitter, alcohol ink, (which sadly doesn't show up well in my photo), and sequins. 
The Stampotique Stamps I used are:
and Spiral

(All Stampotique stamps are here and Lindy's Stamp Gang is here)

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx








5 comments:

  1. Ok, at last I can look at this in details and leave you a comment :D
    Really fab make in fact, I love everything on this!!!
    And I must confess that I didn't like too much Cooee at first haha... but after your sample, I can only change my mind. Very cute stamp, especially stamped like you did here Sam, so well :-)
    Big hugs, with a special one for Poppy, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun postcard Sam.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant postcard.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x