Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Seeing Red

A new challenge begins today at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog, the theme is: Seeing Red, (all of the challenge details can be found here). 
I decided to be quite gentle with red for my lolly stick creation and couldn't resist using one of February's new stamps - the brolly - I can see this being one very versatile stamp ;)


The stamps I used are:

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I'm off to eat some more lollies :) 
Have a lovely day, Sam xxx




4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Sam, I love this new umbrella stamp. Have a fun week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Sam - it's fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very charming!!!
    Hugs, a special one for little Poppy not featured here :)
    Have a lovely week dear Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x