Monday, 20 January 2014

Stars Again!

I love stars!!!
Here's a card I made a few days ago for someone who I think is a star. I started off with Tumbled Glass and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks and of course my Stampotique stamps. I used: Tall Word Collage, Roc's Angel, Daniel's Hearts, Daisy Daisy, Abstract Foilage,  Every Girl and Dog (for her legs) and Carousel
Don't forget the current challenge is Stars at Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog there have been some truly amazing inspirational entries so far!

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of those stamps, Sam! Awesome card !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I visit to view your art I can also be guaranteed that you will bring a smile to my face. You have this way of creating such up-beat, brimming with joy art which is infectious.
    Love that blended background and she is a delight.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sam, such beautifully vibrant colours and a great design.
    Have a good week.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about your card, the colours are so beautiful, it is perfect :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Sam, this is really, really, really lovely!! :) Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can feel the magic! Love the doll and the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would never have guessed that you like stars, pink, dogs, stars............!
    This is lovely Sam and hope that your 'Star' appreciates it.
    Hugs to you and Poppy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It took me a second to find "Daniel's Hearts," but I did find them! How very clever, Sam! This is an amazing piece of art, and makes a gorgeous card! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!! I love that whimsical angel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Sam, I love how you've used 'every girl's' legs lol. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x