Wednesday, 2 October 2013

ATC Angel

I can't believe it's Wednesday again already where is this year going? I do love Wednesdays because to me it means a new Stampotique challenge, and I'm very pleased to be the host for this week, so I'm inviting you to make an ATC. I have a passion for ATC's, the size can be a challenge to work with but it's a great size for any media and you can add lots of layers or keep it clean and simple, they can be very dramatic or just lots of fun. So I'm hoping lots of you join in the ATC challenge with me, I can't wait to see your creations!
For the above ATC I used some distress inks for the background, Picked Raspberry, Honey and Mustard Seed, then for the white flourishes I used Floral Swirl and some white embossing powder. Angel Boy was stamped on card and stuck on and then I added the word Angel from Tall Word Collage and a heart from Daniel's Hearts.
 I hope you like it, thanks for looking, have a fab day, Sam xxx

16 comments:

  1. Fab ... Love the bright colours. Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Angel Boy, & he looks fab against that gorgeous bright background Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful ATC Sam, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah-Maz-ING!!! ATC Sam, I just love it, the background colors are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Angel Boy, Samantha! I have only recently become acquainted with him (no matter how many times I visit the Stampotique website, I continue to find images I have missed!), and love him to death! He has been added to my wish list! Great, vibrant background colors make his darker side pop! Love the heart embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous stamp. love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that yellow and pink colour combo ! Also Angel boy is fab isn't he? Great ATC, Sam.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab atc and great choice of theme

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous bright colours on your fab ATC, Great challenge this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just looked at Kaz' ATC, and I wish to tell you exactly the same this time tee-hee my dear Sam: Wonderful ATC, a pure delight !!!! Big hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Sam, fabulous background and focal image.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Angel Boy inn black and white on the colorful background. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic! Really love how these colors pop! Thanks for a great theme this week!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous background, Sam. Love that sweet guy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so fabulous! You really inspired me to make one for the first time ever. I love everything about it!!!!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x