Thursday, 7 February 2013

In Glass Houses . . .

. . . you shouldn't throw stones . . . or mica flakes!
I'm really enjoying playing with memory glass at the moment, I even purchased a glass cutter specially for this make. Lots of people seemed to really like my cube, so I've made a rectangle. I love how using shrink plastic enables these little worlds to be constructed. I do hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it. You can find my tutorial here just adapt for your own design.
Wishing you a fantastic day, Sam xxx

Stamps I used are: Line Up, Tulip and Steampunk Border all from Stampotique.

18 comments:

  1. This is fab Sam and your shrink plastic creatures are wonderful, great idea

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sam I love it, those little animals are so cute!

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't comment this , nonono!Oh my , this is even cutest than the cube!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fabulous! I love it Sam! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic make, I love it
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME! I love how you used the steampunk border. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful creation, full of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sam this is so fabby dabby doo :) Love it.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally gorgeous. I LOVE your little scene enclosed in your glass rectangle... So, so CUTE !!! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant Sam, lovely bright colours and great idea.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. This totally rocks in its awesomeness Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! What a totally cool project!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing Sam, love these cats in their own little world xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how fabulous!! That looks like a world that would be fun to live in for sure!! I love the projects you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant Sam - a great idea and I love all the little creatures.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love each single one ! What bright colours and, above all, what a creative idea !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x