Sunday, 20 January 2013

Stargazing Bunnies

is not something you see every day . . . or night either come to think of it. There's something just lovely about gazing up at the night sky, although at the moment I would need wellies, hat, scarf, coat and gloves, yet it's been snowing.
For this postcard I used Crafty Individuals stamps and the quote came from the inside a silver ring dating back a few hundred years ago, how romantic?
I'm entering this is the Sunday Postcard Art challenge just because it's Sunday and the theme there this week is 'Stars' so I couldn't resist.
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

18 comments:

  1. This is just wonderful, I love the images and the quote

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these hares Sam, and the quote too :-)

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful are your bunnies gazing up at the stars, love the contrasting colours and that deep blue. Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this! Great color and composition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quote Sam and am loving those bunnies. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaawww! Lovely sentiment and a very pretty postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got the bunnies and what a wonderful postcard using them. Love the sentiment, romantic indeed and very apt for the theme. x0x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Sam - love the quote.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely, and I love the quote, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your star gazing bunnies Sam and that quote is so romantic.
    Thank you for visiting my blog and giving me a chuckle :)
    Hugs
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those bunnies and they are perfect for stargazing. Adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww....what a sweet postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your postcard Sam! The bunnies and the quote are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x